Use our courier-certified wine bottle boxes to ship your precious wine locally or overseas.
The double-layered single box is suitable to ship safely one 0.75L wine bottle.
We also offer a collection box that can hold 6x single bottle boxes providing an additional protection layer. The height of the collection box can be reduced which is perfect to store 3x single bottle boxes.
Although the single box was designed to hold safely a Bordeaux type bottle it's flexible enough to be a safe haven for other types of bottles (Burgundy, Rhone or Alsace) as well.
The bottle can't be taller than 300mm.
Our state-of-the-art box design allows you to quickly and easily assemble it. The box is applied with self-sealing tapes. You don't need to use sticky tape to seal the box.
The integrated tear-up strip is going to prevent any customer accidents which can occur when they use a sharp knife, blade or scissors to open up the box.
- Courier-certified for the shipment of 1 or 3 and 6 wine bottles (0.75L Bordeaux type).
- Maximum bottle height 300mm.
- Easy and quick assembly.
- ColomPac® self-adhesive closure on the bottom and cover; saves time and additional sealing materials.
- Easier handling thanks to one-piece design.
- Attractive and stable structure.
- FSC® certified and climate-neutral
- The collection box for 3 and 6 works only together with a single box
We ship all across Australia, not just the state capitals (Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Darwin).
If your business is in Sydney you can choose to pick your order up in-store and save the delivery fee.
All our products are FSC certified which means that the materials come from certified resources.
Both the single bottle and the collection boxes are environment friendly and 100% recyclable.
Use wine bottle boxes to ship your precious wine locally or overseas in our DHL-certified double-layered cardboard boxes.
They assemble easy and look to secure the product, awaiting feedback when they arrive oversees